Outsource Technical is a boutique IT-Staffing Firm located in Southern California. Our client in the San Diego area is currently looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join their team. If you are interested, please send an updated Word resume. Thank you!
- Perform installation and configuration activities of Linux systems.
- Manage software package builds and deployments.
- Complete system security audits on a routine basis.
- Design, implement and monitor backup and recovery processes.
- Test and apply new software and maintenance patches.
- Administrate MySQL databases
- Maintain thorough and complete documentation of all systems and procedures.
- Gather requirements, design and implement appropriate solutions
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a high-volume, high-availability LAMP environment.
- Solid understanding of PHP development and deployments
- CentOS and other Linux distributions experience.
- Experience with MySQL setup and configuration including replication and clustering.
- Software experience with Apache/PHP/MySQL
- Disaster recovery planning.
- Clear understanding of Datacenter components, power distribution, racks, networking etc.
- High Availability and failover scenarios, load balanced environments.
- Automation via scripting (Phing, Perl, Python, PHP, Shell)
- Experience with build process - continuous integration tools.
- Strong working knowledge of storage environments (SAN, NAS)
- Network security (firewall configurations) and monitoring (MRTG).
- Configuration management, version control (SVN).