Outsource Technical is a boutique IT-Staffing Firm located in Southern California. Our client in the San Diego area is currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team! If you are interested, please send an updated Word resume. Thank you!
- Act as Technical Leader for Project Development
- Analyzes user requirements to produce specifications for the creation of new hardware and software products that effect many systems or for the enhancement of multiple systems
- Participate as a technical leader on project core teams
- Knowledge of advanced system-level technology
- Working knowledge of Product Development Process
- Provides advice on feasibility and risks for a product
- Extends system design for existing products
- Facilitates cross-functional knowledge and experiences to facilitate the understanding and resolution of single product development issues, concerns and risks
- Responsible for coordination of product development
- Serves as a key resource to examine system behavior issues and bring to resolution for existing products
- Must have Bachelor of Science Engineering degree. A post graduate degree would be desired.
- A minimum of 3+ years related work experience required.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to lead multi-discipline engineering teams.
- A strong background in both hardware engineering and computer science.
- Experience in Systems Engineering, Architectural Design, and Project Management.