Our Des Moines client is looking for Healthcare Business Analysts for a number of long-term contract roles. This person will have to have an expertise in one of the following areas: Claims, Managed Care, Provider Enrollment, SSRS Reporting or Third Party Liability. It would very beneficial to have Medicaid knowledge as well.
They will participate in user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective. Responsible for analyzing and designing new business processes. Also responsible for identifying and defining detailed product functional requirements and use cases, setting up and maintaining the internal tracking reports/matrix as applicable. Works closely with the Business Process Architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirement and with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application. Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing. Business Analysts will also participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
The Business Solution Business Analyst will:
• Conduct interviews and JAD sessions to gather user requirements through the use of prototypes, use cases, scenarios and other methods.
• Create or modify business process models and specifications and validate business process models through stakeholder review.
• Follow the client specific Delivery Methodology for the creation of project artifacts that include Requirements Specification Document, Business Process Flows, Functional Design Documents and Test Plans.
• Work with ADM Standard tool set for requirements gathering and management to include Rational ReqPro, ClearQuest, ClearCase and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Identify and document all risks and issues with proposed business processes or the team’s ability to meet customer requirements.
• Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Ability to analyze and design business processes
• Ability to develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
• Provide accurate and useful project or issues status reports
• Work with team members to enhance their business and technical knowledge
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.thepalmergroup.com.