Title: Sr. Manager Global Supply Chain
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
LOCAL Qualified candidates, please submit resume to: Lisa@patelcorp.com
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business/Accounting or Engineering.
Master’s Degree and/or APICS or other professional certification desirable.
10+ years experience in Supply Chain or manufacturing environment within the pharmaceutical industry. The incumbent will be the primary focal point for business units, manufacturing plants and distribution centers relating to centrally held and maintained supply chain master data. Responsible for sustaining and ensuring compliance to the design of master data maintenance processes, reporting and metrics to support markets, global supply chain planning, manufacturing and distribution sites as well as Finance in achieving alignment of supply chain strategies with overall company objectives.
The incumbent will also be an integral part of cross-functional project teams for the implementation, maintenance, and upgrades to supply chain systems to support operational and financial requirements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop and implement a vision for the global Master Data Management function with appropriate strategies that support the short and long term operational objectives of Technical Operations.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with global and regional supply chain planning groups, manufacturing sites, distribution centers and Finance functions worldwide.
• Act as the primary liaison for business units, manufacturing plants and distribution centers to assure compliance to the design of master data maintenance processes. Provide support to global supply chain stakeholders as required.
• Primary liaison between Supply Chain and Finance regarding product costing activities.
• Develop policies and procedures relating to global supply chain master data governance, management and control. Monitor compliance with approved policies and procedures.
• Manage the initial creation and ongoing maintenance of inventory related organizations, item masters, bill of materials (BOM’s), routings, product sourcing assignments, units of measure, product categories, etc. within the Oracle EBS system.
• Assign correct access of items to inventory organizations (i.e. owned plants, contract manufacturers, 3rd party logistics service providers, etc.)
• Coordinate the issuance of new item codes with 3rd party systems used by owned plants, contract manufacturers, 3rd party logistics service providers, etc. • Oversee new data management processes/ technology including collaboration and interfaces with 3rd party systems
• Manage the analysis of supply chain master data and communications with key stakeholders including HQ and regional site groups in resolving technical, master data or process issues.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities for global master data management and work with regional supply chain personnel to improve the local maintenance of key data elements.
• Ensure accurate and timely update of all centrally maintained master data elements
• Oversee department staff and provide appropriate mentoring and coaching to develop a high performance team.
• Identify and engage in master data management training sessions for domestic and international users
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business/Accounting or Engineering. Master’s Degree and/or APICS Certification desirable.
(item, vendor, etc.).
Understanding of all fundamental aspects of Oracle master data structures and management
Commitment to ensuring data quality and accuracy
Understanding of supply chain networks and business processes
Strong interpersonal skills aligned with Technical Operations’ culture
Strong project management and communication skills § Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects using tools such as Gantt charts, critical path analysis, risk mitigation strategies and project management software (i.e. Microsoft Project).
Ability to create tools and techniques for analyzing master data § Detailed knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
Extensive knowledge of finance and product cost budgeting process
Communicates critical issues, anticipates obstacles, timelines and implications
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates who meet the requirements above please send your resume in word format to LISA at the following email. Lisa@patelcorp.com
Please include the following description in the subject line of your email (LMD-AA-MDM-OraqcleEBS)