Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Summit, NJ
LOCAL Qualified candidates, please submit resume to: Lisa@patelcorp.com
Brief Description: Laboratory systems administrator responsible for systems implementation and experience in Pharmaceutical GxP regulated and non regulated lab areas. Implements, monitors and provides technical support of laboratory systems:
Proven track record of customer service, follow through, identifying issues, exploring resolutions, and implementing solutions that are timely, customer focused and in compliance with GMP and IT standards Responsibilities:
• System Administration of QC Applications including Empower, PE’s ELN, and standalone systems ( StarLIMS a plus)
• Handling Empower software related issues, backup data, creates new Empower project, maintains Empower user accounts.
• Troubleshooting skills
• Deliver support for GMP systems for several sites, installing new releases and patches (hot fixes), and performing upgrades.
• Responsible for all QC application’s system efficiency and on site and remote technical support.
• Perform routine backup operations, ensuring all required data files are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
• Repair and recover from hardware and software failures, coordinate and communicate with related vendor or individuals.
• Prepare, review and update software/hardware qualification documents, change control, IS Policies, Guidelines and SOPs.
• Defines user requirements, procedures, and processes to optimize performance efficiency and meet business objectives.
• Helps formulate and define, scope and objectives based on user needs,
• Provides technical support to business groups through the use of troubleshooting procedures and testing.
• Administration, support and maintenance of Laboratory computer systems and servers adhering to agreed upon service levels
• - Subject Matter Expertise in lab instrumentation and/or process control computing, including but not Empower, Enotebook, LIMS and and other laboratory instrumentation.
• Must have basic understanding of network architecture, system diagrams and interfacing components
• Combining strong technical ability with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to provide technical solutions that support the business
• Liaising with laboratory equipment vendors to ensure laboratory and systems can be effectively and securely integrated into the Company computing environment.
• If so required, manages the vendor to provide application solution fixes.
• Participates in System validations and qualifications based on standard methodology for regulated
• Keeping abreast of and implement best practices in laboratory and computer environments
• Troubleshooting client instrument workstation and information technology issues
• Provides feedback and suggestions to the client for future improvements
• Analyzes, identifies, and implements enhancements, upgrades and/or solutions to improve the
• overall support of the desktop platform in a timely manner
Experience and Required Skills:
Requirements: This position requires a minimum of a Bachelors in Science in Computer Science, Life Science, or equivalent industry experience, and 5+ years of relevant technical experience including (but not limited to); Windows technologies, networking, backup systems. Experience working with validated/qualified systems Empower, ELN, (LIMS – a plus)
- 5+ years experience working in biotech or pharmaceutical companies
- 5+ years experience working with IT Systems
- 4+ years supporting Windows Systems and Services
- Demonstrated understanding of Networking, Architecture Non technical:
- Experience in a high-availability, on-call environment
- Customer focused, follow-through
- Excellent customer service skills – interfacing with scientists, follow through, interfacing with vendors, other IT groups
- Excellent Organizational Skills - ability to manage time and multiple tasks - Excellent written and verbal skills - Strong problem solving skills - Problem solving, proven customer relationship and communication skills, and team behaviors - Knowledge of laboratory safety practices as defined by the Company and/or customer’s site safety Code Requirement:
• Experience in a high-availability, on-call environment
• Experience working with validated/qualified systems Life Sciences Applications such as Empower, ENOTEBOOK, STARLIMS Non Technical:
• Excellent customer service skills – interfacing with customers and vendors
• Excellent Organizational Skills - ability to manage time and multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong problem solving skills
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates who meet the requirements above please send your resume in word format to LISA at the following email. Lisa@patelcorp.com
Please include the following description in the subject line of your email (LMD-AA-EMPOWER)