Title: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Consultant
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
LOCAL Qualified candidates, please submit resume to: Lisa@patelcorp.com
* Data engineering functions including, but not limited to: data extract, transformation, loading, integration in support of enterprise data infrastructures using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
* Analyze requirements and architecture specifications to create detailed design documentation
* Work with data modeler, business team and system analysts to prepare source to target mapping specifications * Use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to create and maintain topology, interfaces, packages and load plan components
* Perform data analysis and identify data patterns, issues and provide solutions using ETL/ELT tools
* May mentor team members in ODI design and implementation in a lead capacity Education and Experience * BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
* 7+ years of experience working with ETL / ELT tools and techniques such as Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Informatica, Data Stage
* ODI developer - 3+ years of specific experience designing and implementing data migration code using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
* At least 3-5 years of experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
* Multiple project experience performing data analysis, data profiling and data cleansing
* In depth advanced understanding of ETL/ELT concepts and techniques as applied in OLTP, ODS and Data Warehouse applications
* Understanding of SQL performance and tuning techniques (Oracle experience preferred) Experience working in one or more vertical business domains including subject areas for Party/Person/Organization and Financial/Revenue Collection.
* Should possess good communication skill and excellent offshore co-ordination abilities
* Should have knowledge of Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Lineage, MDM etc.
* Must be able to work fairly independently and must be able to solicit and document requirements.
* Troubleshoot bugs, enhance and support existing ETL packages for the data warehouse
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates who meet the requirements above please send your resume in word format to LISA at the following email. Lisa@patelcorp.com
Please include the following description in the subject line of your email (LMD-AA-Veeva)