Our client a well respected global financial institution is seeking a Buisness Analyst for a 6 month project. The project involves working on an Eagle Upgrade converting from v9.1 to V12.1. Candidates must have experience with the Eagle Star accounting platform as well as middle and back office operations. The candidate should have strong communication skills as well as be familiar with project documentation (Scope, High Level Business requirements, Detailed Business requirements, Testing documentation and testing methodologies and approach). The preference is for a business focused candidate with technical aptitude, however a technical candidate who understands the functions of middle office and back office will also be considered.
Has experience in conducting analysis with expertise in different business areas, application wide analysis and proposal of solutions. Assembles, analyzes, and represents customer business requirements. Performs feasibility analysis, scopes project, recommends alternative solutions, project strategy, and deliverable prioritization.
Responsible for high level implementation plans, data and process models, cost estimating, cost benefits analysis, and return on investments. These resources are also able to facilitate workshops such as JAD, RAD, and DRP sessions, etc. Business Analysts should also be able to perform as a team leader when necessary.
• Strong Business Analyst experience including knowledge of SDLC and testing methodologies.
• Fundamental knowledge of middle and back office operations in investment management organization.
• Minimum 5-10 years project and program experience within the financial management industry.
• Detailed knowledge of a broad range of financial instruments, investment securities and the capital markets. (Equity, ADRs, MBS, ABS, Corporates, FI and Equity Futures, Options, etc.)
• Experience with Investment Book of Record accounting platforms, specifically Eagle Star and Eagle Pace
• The combination of strong functional, technical, and operational knowledge of the investment services industry.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the brokerage, custodian bank or investment services industry.
• Strong data flow, system integration, system maintenance and support experience.
Interested candidates please submit a word version of your resume along with salary requirements for consideration to this excellent opportunity with our top notch client!