Desktop Support / Application Support Engineer needed for contract to hire position with highly respected company in the trading industry in downtown Chicago. Want to work with one of the top, highly respected companies...dont miss out!!
Helpdesk Support / Application Support Engineer needed for immediate opening in downtown Chicago with one of the elite financial companies noted as a top employer in Chicago!!
Helpdesk Support / Application Support Engineer will have experience supporting users on internal and vended applications along with MS Office support. Helpdesk Support Engineer will learn applications used internally and become SME on supporting and training of applications utilized. Position will also include some desktop support and will work within either the Investment Management or the Private Client Advisors departments, with the following responsibilities:
Desktop Support / Application Support Engineer will support all MS Office and core software products within their assigned departments or for various departments ensuring extremely timely response and high quality problem resolution
MUST have experience supporting Sr level executives. Financial industry experience highly preferred but not required for strong candidate.
- Provide in-depth support for any specialty software and hardware products used in their departments
- Participate in other projects as requested by management
- Escalate non-desktop issues (such as networking / login issues) to appropriate MIS teams.
- Provide end users with appropriate status updates.
- Demonstrate outstanding professionalism and communication skills when providing solutions to end users.
Desktop Support / Qualifications:
- 5+ year in a software support role including in-depth experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Ability to quickly learn our core applications
- Ability to work comfortably with a wide range of users and commits to satisfying internal customers
- Experience in desktop support skills, including workstations, laptops, and printers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Work Hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm,
EXCITING opportunity to be a part of this company! Local candidates only. Please submit resume in Word format for consideration to email@example.com!