My client is looking for a Sr. Web Product Manager. This is a direct placement opportunity. Ideally my client is looking for someone that either worked for a large data aggregation/analytics company or a direct consumer online product company.
Sr. Web Product Manager
Lead the development and execution of business requirements for current and future platforms and products that will enable the company to scale rapidly. Identify key metrics, build reports, and run analysis to determine opportunities to enhance or develop new features, functionality and products.
- Product Owner: Identify problems and meet needs of internal and external customers, define and prioritize product requirements, lead agile development process, execute timely product launches, continuously enhance and optimize performance
- Business Analyst: Identify product and feature success metrics, measure and monitor performance, conduct data analytics to prioritize future development and identify new product opportunities
- Product Roadmap Vision: Create high level strategy, identify phased releases for products, present and articulate business case to executive management
- Build, Buy & Partner Decisions: Perform vendor research and due diligence, lead ROI analysis, negotiate contracts. Develop and manage product related vendor relationships.
- Subject Matter Expert: Serve as primary representative for project team and internal stakeholders, articulate data analytics to drive value to business partners, represent company at industry events and conferences as necessitated
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- 7+ years of work experience in product management, preferably in the consumer device or security software industries
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please send your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .