Sales Consultant - US Nationwide
The primary purpose is to work in conjunction with the Account Executives to ensure a successful sales cycle to support the Target Account sales model. Works with Sales throughout the life cycle of sales campaigns: assisting in lead generation activity; pre-sales qualification steps; identification of business drivers and solution requirements; presentation of solutions and ROI models; Relationship building; to sales closure. Work in conjunction with Sales Team to provide expertise and technical support throughout the life cycles of the sales campaigns and to co-ordinate all technical resources required at different stages within the sales life cycle.
Key Result Areas:
- Partner with the Sales Team to achieve defined sales goals.
- Assist with the radiation strategy within the target accounts by building customer relationships
- Manage multiple Target accounts that may span multiple Account Executives
- To plan sales campaigns in conjunction with Account Executives and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns.
- To assist in the production of RFP’s and other proposals to clients.
- Delivery and creation of Pega PRPC specific technical demonstrations
- To propose technical solutions and business solutions in support of sales campaigns.
- To present technical and business aspects of proposed solutions to prospective clients.
- Work with Sales Engineering and Sales Architecture group to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals.
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of staff so as to meet the demands of the department.
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
- Full ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems.
- Must learn Pega PRPC in expected timeframe.
- Must have JAVA, J2EE and SOAP experience.
- Accountability: Takes responsibility for the assigned work and produces results as promised.
- Decision Making: Makes effective and timely decisions even when the data is limited or solutions may produce unpleasant consequences.
- Problem Solving: Possesses an analytical, problem solving orientation; logically identifies and analyzes problems.
- Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge.
- Understands and applies procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise.
- Utilizes technology-based tools and processes
- Continuous learning and development
- Customer service orientation: Proactively develops customer relationships by listening to, understanding & anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs
- Results oriented: Understands the purpose of any work is to achieve the desired outcome.
- Work Management: Uses a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities; sets rational and understandable priorities.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Negotiation: Explores alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance of all parties.
- Presentation Skills
- Writing Skills
- Partnering: Engages in cross-functional activities and collaborates across organizational boundaries.
- Communication: Establishes systems and schedules to communicate the progress of work of projects with all appropriate parties.
- Role modeling
- Team work
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum Level of Education: BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience; Technical degree or equivalent. Advance degree a plus.
Type of Experience and Minimum Number of Years: 5-8 years industry related experience. Detailed knowledge of Enterprise Software or Pega-like products and Services.
Monster Experience = 5+ to 7 Years
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Pegasystems does not provide sponsorship for this role