Senior System Architect(Multiple Openings)
Senior System Architects are technical leaders, responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of PRPC (PegaRULES Process Commander) based solutions. They adapt to the challenges of changing environments and infrastructures to meet client deliverables. Working out on client sites they become exposed to and experts in overcoming the complex obstacles many businesses face. Once new hire training is complete, Senior System Architects (SSAs) will have developed the skills in PRPC to complement their prior experience to be a senior member of our implementation teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides thought-leadership to fellow team members and the client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
- This includes scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment.
- Ensures delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to GCS and/or Product engineering.
- Identifies project technical risks.
- Ensures delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed. Works in conjunction with Engagement Leader to size, manage scope and risk.
- Provides support and technical governance focused on one or more projects at a single client.
- Advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing Pega.
- Product SME that acts as a resource to the organization; pro-actively responds to ad-hoc questions from the field.
- Provides specialized knowledge within industry domain and frameworks.
- Acts as the mentor to all team members on their assigned project tasks.
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base.
- Focused on customer success (realization of business benefit).
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree with 7 years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 4 years of experience (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or Electrical Engineering).
- Experience building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, Including, but not limited to, WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Specialization in a functional area or industry domain, including healthcare, insurance, or financial services.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or mentorship abilities and professional communication skills.
Prior consulting or client service delivery experience is a plus.
- Must be able to travel 100% (Monday-Thursday) to domestic client sites.
Pega Provided Certification & Training:
- Enablement Program for System Architect (SA) certification.
- Immersion Program for Senior System Architect (SSA) certification and Lead System Architect (LSA) certification
Pegasystems does not provide immigration sponsorship for this role