Exciting digital marketing company is seeking a Salesforce Systems Analyst.Would support the SalesForce Service project for the CRM Systems team. The role will perform a comprehensive analysis of the legacy documentation of the existing support org instance. The analyst will also conduct a series of interviews to understand current and future needs of the service and sales organization and define these future state processes at a detailed level in a manner that supports the development and configuration of the SalesForce support/service org. While documenting business needs, and distinguishing between needs and wants, the analyst will identify gaps between business needs and existing functionality and document solutions that fill the gaps. These detailed business requirements and specifications will be socialized with the SalesForce admin and the SalesForce development team.
- Elicit requirements for SalesForce Service org using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business and technology stakeholder groups to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the artifacts necessary to support the accurate definition of the SalesForce Service cloud.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of SalesForce Senior Product Manager
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how the SalesForce service org will support their business objectives
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with SalesForce development team and configuration staff to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Liaison between the Service, sales business units, Product and technology teams and other support teams
- 7-9 years Business Analyst experience
- 3-5 years Digital marketing analyst experience
- 2-3 years SalesForce Service Cloud experience
- Certified SalesForce Service Cloud Consultant
- Analytical Skills
- - Needs Assessment
- - Needs elaboration
- - Requirements definition
- System Processes
- - Process Mapping
- - Process Definition
If you are not a U.S. Citizen
, please indicate you current work status (e.g. Green Card, EAD, etc.) Please note that we can not
sponsor H1-B visas or work through a third party with them.
If possible, send us your resume as a MS Word document.PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals of technology industries into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates and contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests.
PeopleWare offers its contractors health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution. Check out our web site for more information at www.PeopleWareStaffing.com.
Thank you for your interest.