Seeking a Senior C#/XAML Windows Developer for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 Tablet development. This will involve development, review of offshore developer's code, etc. Strong front-
experience is needed. Previous Lead experience would be beneficial. Windows Phone 8 or Windows 8 experience would be great. Willing to train bright, experienced senior C#/XAML/MVVM
developers to learn Windows 8.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of overall development experience.
- 5+ years of C#/.NET knowledge.
- Strong front-end development experience.
- Strong OO knowledge.
- Design patterns.
- Unit testing.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Windows 8 App development experience.
- Previous Team Lead Experience.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Experience with Digital Rights Management(DRM) and Video Players.
- Visual Studio 2012/3 and .Net 4.5 Experience.
- Experience invoking REST web services.
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates considered for this position.
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals of technology industries into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates and contractors. Our
philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests.
PeopleWare offers its contractors health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution. Check out our web site for more information at href="http://www.PeopleWareStaffing.com/" target="new">www.PeopleWareStaffing.com.
Thank you for your interest.