Princess Cruises is one of the world's premiere cruise lines, with 17 ships sailing to hundreds of worldwide destinations. Outstanding customer service is the cornerstone of our success, and this value is shared by our employees at all levels, both shipboard and shoreside.
Princess Cruises is The Consummate Host®. We achieve this high standard by focusing on our service, our people, innovation, integrity, accountability and consistency. Our core values sum up our philosophy: We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right. These beliefs are part of everything we do, and have helped to make us one of the most successful cruise lines in the world.
We are now recruiting a CRM BI Developer
to join the Information Technology team at our corporate offices in Santa Clarita, CA (just north of Los Angeles).
Working within the Information Technology group, the Sr. Programmer Analyst oversees development and provides support for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Specific duties will include: Responsibilities
- Performs analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of Siebel Marketing and Siebel Analytics applications.
- Maintains existing Siebel Marketing data warehouse.
- Serves as a resource in integrating the Marketing warehouse with the Siebel transactional environment and other systems.
- Maintains and expands informatica ETL data replication between transactional and warehouse sources.
- Works with development team to integrate software/applications with mainframe systems and various internal applications using webMethods tools.
- Supports and maintains webMethods application interfaces.
- Maintains and develops new Marketing warehouse and other related documentation.
- Provides support for Marketing warehouse and ETL runs.
- Supervises and creates data warehouse requirements, gap analysis and design deliverables.
- Gathers, compiles, and documents user system and/or functional requirements/ specifications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with data warehouses and/or marketing warehouses.
- 3+ years of development/programming experience with Siebel Marketing Analytics.
- Prior experience with OBIEE a plus; experience with ETL tools (Informatica or similar) strongly desired.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Siebel Marketing Campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of OLAP data bases technology - specifically Star Schemas and Cubes.
- Strong knowledge of analytic reporting tools and experience with entire project life cycle.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and verbal and written skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to be on-call in support of a 24/7 system.
- Flexible Work Schedule! 9/80 alternative workweek schedule providing each employee with one (1) weekday off every two weeks.
- Time off benefits - 8 paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus vacation time and paid sick time
- Travel - Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
- Wellness - Health and wellness programs include onsite exercise classes, onsite nutrition and lifestyle classes and discounted gym memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to 75% with a maximum of $2000 per year
- 401(k) - Company match up to 6% of salary at 50% for the first 5 years and 100% thereafter
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - up to a 15% discount off of FMV of CCL stock
- Training - In-house Princess University courses on professional development
- Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives and free parking; special employee discounts for child care, banking services and retail stores
Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our goal is to be the number one cruise and cruise-tour provider. To make that happen, we need qualified, top-notch team members. If you're looking to get your talent noticed, apply today! Our application process is quick and easy:
Apply online at http://careers.princess.com
. Enter the job title into the keyword search to access the job. If you are already on the Princess Cruises website be sure to create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job. Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer.