We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Princess Cruises ** We are currently searching for a highly motivated Sr. PL/SQL Programmer Analyst. Reporting directly to the Project Data Services Manager, this person has previous experience and is proficient in applications programming and development.
In a city with enviable quality of life balance, our corporate offices are located in beautiful Southern California in downtown Santa Clarita. Santa Clarita is what CNN Money Magazine calls **one of the best places to live in California.** With award-winning schools, special events and a large arts and cultural scene, Santa Clarita is the third largest city in Los Angeles County and is ranked as one of the safest cities in not only California, but in the nation.
We welcome your interest in joining Princess Cruises ** one of the world's premier cruise lines with 17 ships sailing to hundreds of worldwide destinations ** and enjoying all the benefits and perks we have to offer.
- Responsible for the development and support of the shore operational Systems.
- Analyzes and programs system enhancements.
- Codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
- Applies knowledge of financial tables structures and relationships.
- Participates in other related projects' development and implementation.
- Researches and formulates system solutions to meet business goals.
- Monitors and reports on project status; Identifies and anticipates issues inhibiting meeting project goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of four years related experience in applications programming and development.
- Proficiency in PL/SQL, SQL Server, Oracle Database, & Application Express (APEX)
- Previous experience in Web Services, .NET and MS Sharepoint.
- Previous experience with Object Oriented Development (OOAD) techniques and supply chain management systems are a plus.
- Flexible Work Schedule! 9/80 alternative workweek schedule providing each employee with one (1) weekday off every two weeks.
- Time off benefits - 8 paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus vacation time and paid sick time
- Travel - Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
- Wellness - Health and wellness programs include onsite biometric screenings, onsite exercise classes, onsite nutrition and lifestyle classes and discounted gym memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to 75% with a maximum of $2000 per year
- 401(k) - Company match up to 6% of salary at 50% for the first 5 years and 100% thereafter
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - up to a 15% discount off of FMV of CCL stock
- Training - In-house Princess University courses on professional development
- Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives and free parking; special employee discounts for child care, banking services and retail stores
Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our goal is to be the number one cruise and cruise-tour provider. To make that happen, we need qualified, top-notch team members. If you're looking to get your talent noticed, apply today! Our application process is quick and easy:
Apply online at http://careers.princess.com. Enter the job title into the keyword search to access the job. If you are already on the Princess Cruises website be sure to create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job. Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer.