** Immediate Need!!! **
Our client is looking to augment their team with an experienced SQL Server Database Architect / Engineer to assist in the implementation of their mission-critical systems.
- 7+ years experience in the SW industry with focus on RDBMS
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2012 or 2008
- Expert competency in SQL programming
- Data Modelling experience strongly preferred
- Fluent interpreting and programming advanced T-SQL stored procedures
- Experience with performance tuning / code refactoring a plus.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse schemas and technologies
- Hands on experience performing advanced database tasks such as execution plan index tuning and Normalized relational Modeling
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit applicants. For immediate consideration, please include your compensation history/requirements and reference job code prs568dbadaf – Senior SQL Server Architect / Developer / Engineer.