Polaris Software Lab is looking Big Data Solution Architect– Iselin NJ
· 10 - 15 years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on data engineering
· Proven experience in data engineering and data analytics. Functions could span across data architecture, data modeling (logical and physical), data integration, data management, data analytics and data visualization using traditional approaches and big data approach.
· At Least 1 client project experience in the Big Data space
· Experience in some of the major technologies and tools in the Big Data space – Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Impala, Oozie, ZooKeeper, Mahout, Flume, Cassandra, MongoDB, Greenplum etc and associated ecosystems
· Adequate understanding and exposure related to Enterprise solutions architecture. This can be subordinate or superior to Data Architecture expertise.
· Adequate understanding and exposure to JEE
· Strong written and verbal communication skills for expressing both business and technical concepts and information
· Ability to conduct and manage meetings with senior business users and technology staff
· Background in Java development
· JEE Architecture and Design experience and familiarity with the JEE trends and cutting edge technologies
· Large scale Sybase IQ solution experience would also be relevant.
· Experience in various Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
· Experience in financial services
How to Apply :
Please send your resume to usajobs@polarisFT.com
Founded in 1993 and publicly-listed, Polaris Software is the world's most sophisticated banking and insurance software company. Polaris is the chosen outsourcing partner for 10 of the top 15 global banks and 6 of the 10 top global insurance companies. Polaris offers state-of-the-art, comprehensive solutions for core banking, corporate banking, wealth & asset management and insurance. Over the last two decades, Polaris has implemented its solutions and services among 200 of the world's largest financial institutions. Polaris Software is also recognized by the world's top analysts (Forrester and Gartner) as global leaders in banking and insurance software.
Polaris pioneers the SOA based technology outsourcing wave with the combination of its product, Intellect™, and traditional outsourcing services for the Banking and Financial sector.
The edge - domain expertise with over 20 years of expertise, our biggest strength is our understanding of the Banking and Financial domain
Polaris’ fast facts
• Revenues of over USD 300 million & 10,500 experts
• 2nd longest single relationship in the industry - 20 years with the leading global bank
• Global Delivery Capabilities: Centers in NJ, Toronto, Belfast, India, Melbourne, Sydney
• 7 Business Solution Centers & Physical presence in 29 Geographies
ISO27001 Certified (for Information Security Management System)
• Established Quality Management Practices
• World's first CMMi Level 5 Company
• ISO 9001:2000