Pyramid Consulting has an IMMEDIATE need for Sr .Net Developer with our Direct Client. This position is based in Charlotte, NC.
“Client is considering on W2 candidates at this time who are authorized to work in US and do not require work visa sponsorship”
Job Title: Sr .Net Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Contract to hire
The person will be responsible for writing application code, evaluating enhancement list, providing quarterly release schedule, and acting as the lead technical expert for development of multiple applications. This person must display a solid .Net development background. This person will be responsible for FileNet and Kofax development but those skill sets are not required at the time of hiring. This person will evaluate business requirements and implement them in the most efficient manner. The person will need to be able handle multiple projects at the same time. This person will need to follow the Client’s standards in development of applications. The person will need to demonstrate a strong desire in learning the Kofax / FileNet development tool set.
- 10+ years of development experience
- 10+ years of web development experience using Microsoft visual studio (C#)
- 3+ years of WinForm development experience using Microsoft visual studio (C#)
- 3+ years of Windows Service development experience using Microsoft visual studio (C#)
- 3+ years Oracle experience
- 7+ years with interacting (verbally and written) with business partners
- Experience managing issues, projects, deadlines, and documentation in a client-facing environment.
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations, including management.
With over 1,500 personnel operation in the US, the UK, and India, Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is the right option as you travel down your career path. We service several Fortune 500 firms and our extensive client base includes opportunities to work with leaders in many industries including Consulting and Technology, Financial Services, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, and Logistics. Pyramid has been named as one as one of the fastest-growing staffing companies in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Pyramid Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). For Qualified professionals, we offer a competitive benefits package which could include:
- Life insurance
Please Note: We appreciate you sending us your resume. Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.