Pyramid Consulting has an IMMEDIATE need for a Sr. Windows Systems Engineer with our Direct Client. This position is based in GA
“Client is considering only W2 candidates at this time who are authorized to work in US and do not require work visa sponsorship”
Job Title: Sr. Windows Systems Engineer
Job Location: Norcross, GA
Duration: 12+ Months contract Direct Client
- Leading projects delivering across multiple data centers with SCCM experience.
- Working with cross-functional project teams to design and implement highly available .NET solutions using IIS and related Microsoft technologies.
- Manage one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft Cluster Server, and Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
- Providing technical documentation to project and Operations teams as part of project deliverables
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience OR a High School diploma and 5-7 years of professional work experience
Job Related Experience:
- Experience leading projects delivering across multiple data centers with SCCM technology.
- Current, enterprise-class Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Microsoft platforms running on Client servers utilizing directly attached and SAN attached storage.
- Experience designing, implementing and managing one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft Cluster Server, Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
- Experience implementing hosted and stand-alone .NET solutions.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS, CIFS.
- Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions Scripting experience (Batch, WMI, VBScript, Powershell).
- Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups and Client Relationship groups.
Pyramid Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). For Qualified professionals, we offer a competitive benefits package which could include:
- Life insurance
Please Note: We appreciate you sending us your resume. Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.