Please send me your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Network Engineer
Project Duration:6+ months
Work Place: San Jose, CA
- Familiarity with cloud-based architectures in public and virtual private cloud environments.
- Experience in supporting high volume Internet sites from the edge/core to access layers, including firewall and load balancing.
- Proficiency on network platforms including: Cisco, Juniper, and Citrix.
- Expert understanding and hands-on experience with routing protocols and configuration, specifically OSPF, and BGP
- Firm grasp and experience in troubleshooting layer 2 and 3 protocols such as STP, 802.1q, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, LDP, VRF
- Through knowledge of TCP internals and other Layer 4-7 protocol such as HTTP, SSL, DNS, etc.
- Strong understanding of 802.11 a/b/g/n radio technologies.
- High degree of familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; ability to - configure Mac, UNIX and Windows host networking.
- Familiarity with VoIP and Video Conferencing Technologies architectures and implementations: Avaya Aura, Cisco - TelePresence, Lifesize, Microsoft Lync, and Skype.
- 7+ years of Network Engineering experience