Expertise: .NET Architecture / Technical Planning / Risk Mitigation
Quick Solutions, Inc. (QSI), a leader in the successful delivery of Information Technology solutions, is currently looking for exceptional architect consultants to join our growing LOB and EAI service offering.
QSI’s application development teams strive to deliver high quality client solutions focusing on:
• Test driven development
• Highly collaborative development environments (joint-planning, code review, client discovery, etc.)
• Developer participation across entire SDLC
• Delivery via agile practices (both community standard and QSI’s internal SureSolve methodology)
• Industry standard and emerging best technical practices
The line of business and enterprise application integration teams at QSI are close-knit teams of the best software engineers and architects in Columbus. We are never comfortable with the status quo, and we work together as a team to drive value for our clients, our firm, and ourselves.
• Must love and be passionate about software
• Able to provide a strategic leadership role on QSI project teams
• Experience in technical writing and documentation
• Able to define, quantify, and mitigate strategic risk factors to multi-year projects
• Works closely with QSI project teams and client business assets to envision technical solutions to complex business problems
• Able to deliver high-quality work on a deadline with minimal supervision
• Industry experience in financial services and retail/logistics is a huge plus
• Design and implement an effective technical development and integration process
• Deep understanding of object oriented programming (reciting the 4 principles is not enough)
• Must be comfortable working directly with QSI’s customers and QSI management
• Demonstrated ability to provide estimates in an agile environment
• Community-oriented individuals are preferred
• Capable of supporting the QSI business development process (technical pre-sales, scoping, risk management, etc.)
• Need to know current .NET technologies (.NET 4+,O/RMs, WCF, ASP .NET MVC, etc.)
• Need to be familiar with emerging web technologies (HTML5, MVC, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design, SASS, CSS 3, etc.)
• Experience with Business Intelligence and reporting
• Agile experience (any flavor is fine)
Quick Solutions, Inc. (QSI) is one of the largest privately held Information Technology and Solutions providers in Ohio. We provide technology solutions for premier companies in the banking, insurance, financial services, health care, retail and government sectors. QSI has built a loyal client base by delivering what we promise, on time, at or below budget, as expected, with the intended results.* We have nurtured long-term relationships with our clients through our commitment to our employees. QSI offers our consultants a unique environment for building dynamic partnerships and generating outstanding results.
Quick Solutions, Inc. provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, certification reimbursement, and more.* For more information, visit http://www.quicksolutions.com.
All candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.