We are seeking for talented back-end engineers to help us build a globally distributed, consumer-facing platform coupled with real-time reporting, and analytics tools. You will solve architectural and algorithmic problems and expose data and business logic to front-end developers. Jointly, we’ll deliver a blazingly fast, full-featured user experience.
Their team is committed to engineering excellence. Our Client is powering a fast-growing business in a hot space with abundant monetization potential. If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you! Please reach at email@example.com / 408-2003510 for details.
• Develop and design APIs for internal and public use.
• Build distributed network systems and manage numerous servers and databases.
• Design middle-tier and back-end logic for new features, collaborating with the front-end and product teams.
• Code primarily in C# and the .NET framework. (Open source folks: Never fear! If you like complex web development and learning new technologies you’ll feel right at home!)
• Create highly optimized, scalable, redundant, and distributed software.
• Write manageable, modular code, along with automated unit tests.
• Profile code for performance and memory efficiency. Use caching effectively.
• Help release and maintain your code and debug production issues.
• Research relevant new technologies.
• Solid computer science fundamentals and excellent design/problem-solving skills.
• Successful development of scalable, high-performance services through multiple ship-cycles.
• Data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, and multithreaded programming.
• Data model design, queries, and stored procedures.
• REST/ JSON APIs design and use.
• C#, .NET, Entity Framework, Windows Services
• PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server
• ServiceStack framework
• Agile/test driven development
• Experience with social media APIs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram APIs