Including the POSITION ID CSHPA-254 AS400 Applications Manager in your email response is CRITICAL to the successful routing of your resume.
The Corporate Systems Manager’s role is to develop business solutions for the company enterprise supporting the Practice Management Systems and the Financial Systems. Responsible for technical leadership in the development process which includes defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining existing and new software applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects, provide leadership and guidance to the project management team throughout various phases of the project life cycle
• Develop and maintain detailed project plans, coordinate project resources, track milestones and deliverables, provide scope management and change control, evaluate risk and manage issues, develop test plans and oversee user acceptance
• Coordinate all activities required to complete project goals established by the sponsor; manage projects through completion to ensure business requirements are met and delivered on time within budget
• Meet with project stakeholders and provide status updates of key projects including root cause analysis on missed deadlines, potential issues and risks, and communicate mitigation plans
Candidates Must Have Requirements:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Someone who comes from an RPG programming background.
• Experience managing programmers. This position will have 5 programmers reporting into it.
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact with individuals at various levels
• Experience in an I-series environment using RPG/ILE
• Experience in a Lawson ERP Environment (PO, GL, AP, RQC, LBI, LBP) desired.
• HealthCare experience focused in the area of providing Occupational Medicine Healthcare desired.
• Experience in developing and maintaining SDLC processes and procedures
• Ability to be client facing and to clearly and effectively organize, gather requirements, display and present software capabilities and data to internal staff and clients
• Project Management experience in a leadership role - minimum of five years strongly preferred
• Ability to operate effectively in an ambiguous environment must take initiative to find answers and seek resolution.
• Ability to effectively resolve most difficult disputes and business challenges using highly refined functional, partnering and leadership skills
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired, is required
• A minimum of five years of technical, professional and/or management experience with increasing responsibilities, preferably in a multiple site environment.
• A minimum of five years in a healthcare clinical setting or hospital setting a plus.
Please include the POSITION ID CSHPA-254 AS400 Applications Manager in your response. Including the jobs posting id is CRITICAL to the success of routing your resume.