Include the POSITION ID CSHPA-257 Progressive JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financials Developer in your email response is CRITICAL to the successful routing of your resume.
I’m looking for an experienced solid JD Edwards/E1 Developer/Analyst with strong financials background (General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP), etc…). Project and Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
Extensive knowledge of standard IT practices related to business application development/implementation. A good personality and communication skills. Company is running Enterprise 9.1 with AS400 backend. This is a 6 month contract to hire position with a stable company and a good group of less than 10 people in a larger company. The hourly rate and salary are very good. If you are a good, experienced developer/analyst with good user skills, I will get you an interview.
Position Summary - Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for maintenance and enhancement of existing application systems; design and development of new application systems; Help Desk support and troubleshooting for specific applications; and maintenance of documentation for assigned systems.
Functional responsibilities of the Programmer Analyst include:
Analysis and project planning:
• Consults with clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
• Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
• Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
• Develops and maintains project plans outlining tasks and time tables for developing programs.
Programming and Design
• Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
• Converts designs and specifications into computer code.
• Compiles code into programs and corrects errors detected in compile process.
• Develops programs in multiple programming languages.
• Creates test environments by installing necessary hardware and software. Creates test plans and runs them to find errors and to confirm that the new program functions correctly and meets specifications.
• Consults with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
• Analyzes code to find causes of errors and rewrites programs to correct the problems.
• Moves new applications and databases into production environment.
• Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• May install and test programs at client site.
• Monitors performance of programs after implementation.
• Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures.
Training and Support
• Trains end users and/or technical support staff to use programs.
• Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions with program. Provides technical assistance to program users.
• Analyzes, installs, and tests upgrades of externally developed application programs.
• Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
• Reads manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
Qualification Requirements - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to satisfactorily perform each essential duty.
Education / Experience - College degree in a related IT or business area.
• Minimum 5 years experience in J.D. Edwards Enterprise One Financials (G/L, A/P, A/R)
• Experience in J.D. Edwards Enterprise One Payroll will be a plus
• Experience in Insight/GL Company will be a plus
• Experience in BI Publisher will be a plus
• Experience in SQL will be a plus