We are looking for a few highly qualified individuals to partner with that have an entrepreneurial spirit and need to earn from $300k - $500+ a year. If you have been a partner with the Big Four (KPMG, Ernst & Young, PWC or Deloitte) or a high level National Account Manager or a C Level Account Manager with companies like IBM, Accenture, Cap Gemini, etc., with a proven track record, then we should talk. You must have verifiable past compensation in order to join our team. You can live in any major metropolitan area in the USA.
This person will develop an IT Consulting/ Staffing team and should have significant client relations experience to close new IT and Technical staffing engagements.
- At least 10 years of verifiable previous IT or Technology staffing experience with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Responsibilities include market differentiation, an ability to articulate company strategy to clients.
- Develop and maintain a heightened awareness of market dynamics, emerging opportunities and competitive trends.
- Must be able to develop a strong rapport with high level executives.
- Effectively manage the follow-up and negotiations with key leaders within client organizations.
- Develop new business with clients on a Regional and National basis.
- Develop and execute action plans aimed at improving or maintaining customer expectations.
- Support existing and new consultants that are on projects locally, nationally and abroad.
- Identify and define consulting/staffing and project requirements.
- Develop and maintain a heightened awareness of market dynamics, emerging opportunities and competitive trends
- Work with recruiting team to fill client requirements in a timely fashion including full desk abilities.
- Orchestrates internal and external resources effectively to close the sale.
REQUIRED SKILLS: * Must be highly motivated and have a proven track record as an Account Manager/ Account Executive / Partner / Principle working with new clients in the IT Consulting/ Staffing industry.
- Verifiable track record in new customer relationship management.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals, targets and quotas.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrates taking 'ownership' of projects.
- IT sales or technical sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Unlimited earning potential for the right resource.
We will only offer this opportunity to a very few individuals, so if you think you are that person, and have a proven track record/background as stated above reply to this posting.
Please include the position id WSTXG-316 National Account Partner in your response. Including the jobs posting id is critical to the success of routing your resume.