Join a company with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age.
Have a vital part in the success of a cloud software company that*s helping companies take advantage of technologies like email, mobile, social, display, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting relationships with consumers.
- What we will love and appreciate about you is your business and technically savvy; big-picture vision, leadership and drive to make that vision a reality.*
- As an Application Architect you will love participating in the development of the Application components of our product offered in Cloud Computing/SaaS model.*
- As an Architect you will be responsible for creating enterprise applications used by customers to design and execute cross channel marketing campaigns.
- You will love having ownership over the architecture of our next generation event processing system, which is capable of processing over 400 million events a day.*
What you will love even more is:
- Providing architectural guidance for major software initiatives
- Participating in development of architectural strategy, including technology standardization and modernization
- The appreciation of your detailed documentation on system design and implementation
- Developing design standards and guidelines
- Mentoring other architects and engineers on best practices
What we would love for you to have:**
- BS/MS/PhD in computer science or equivalent degree*
- 12+ years of software engineering experience* in Java/J2EE and object oriented development
- Exceptional technical competence that includes a track record of innovative problem* solving and individual technical accomplishments
- Proven experience with design and software architecture principles and concepts, including performance tuning, high availability, fault tolerance, and other related architectural concerns
- Extensive experience with Spring, Hibernate, JMS, TestNG, relational databases and SQL
- Proven experience with deployment of enterprise software in Unix platforms, and the capability to closely collaborate with the operations team *