A well-established and growing law firm is looking for a Senior Web and Applications Developer.
- Polymorphism (Object Oriented Programming)
- Coding Best Practices
- ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Web Service Development
- XHTML & HTML5
- IIS 7/7.5
- Visual Studio 2012/2013 with Team Foundation Server 2010
- 4+ years of practical experience designing, developing, implementing, and deploying extensive web based systems.
- Real world experience in the following technical areas is required:
- Strong C#
- N-Tier Object Oriented Web Application Architectures
- Experience creating or working with workflow applications (preferred)
- Experience with T-SQL
- Providing guidance to other team developers
- Suggesting/Researching new technologies
- Conducting Code Reviews
- Building and deploying web-based solutions from scratch (start to finish)
- Individual must be able to work well with the existing team of developers and engineers, have excellent communication and troubleshooting skills, and be able to handle multiple projects and support requests. Candidate must demonstrate coding and documenting skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in CS or related discipline (or comparable experience) and Microsoft Certification are preferred.
If you are interested, Apply Now!