The SSRS Developer will report to the Business Intelligence team which is responsible for Data Warehouse modeling & design, ETL development, Enterprise reporting - analysis, requirements gathering and report development. The ideal candidate should demonstrate thorough knowledge of SSRS, BI, data warehouse development, and data analysis.
• Contribute to the development lifecycle including gathering and understating of requirements, database and report development using SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development tools
• Develop stored procedures for use in analysis and reporting.
• Create queries to provide ad-hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs.
• Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements.
• Work with other teams to understand business rules and interpret data.
• Maintain an ongoing knowledge of both the technical data model and the business’ strategic needs.
• 3+ years of IT experience with core expertise in data analysis, query design, and reporting
• Proficient in Transact SQL.
• Proficient in MS SQL Server.
• Experience using Microsoft’s SSRS and SSIS.
• Experience working with data warehousing concepts, terminology and architecture.
• Strong analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Knowledge of building dashboard, scorecards, and KPI’s.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
• Experience building cubes in SSAS
• Crystal Reports