• Responsible for understanding key measures, transactions, dimensions, and success factors of the US business
• Gather requirements from business leaders or process requirements from other BI team members
• Strong customer facing skills both internal and external.
• Support BI operations for daily processes that support BI solutions in production
• Provide estimates of time and cost for BI deliverables
• Manage deliverables according to committed time and costs
• Ability to gather requirements from business leaders or process requirements from other BI team members
• Strong Project management skills and business communication skills
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills including technical writing in areas such as metadata, entity-relationship diagrams, database schema, etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2010 BI tools
• SSIS and SSAS (Plus)
• Excellent business/tech crossover communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2010 BI tools, SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS – minimum of 5 years hands-on
• Experience in a full life-cycle BI implementation
• Familiarity with Data Warehousing Best Practices