Backend MS/SQL Developer
Client is seeking a Backend MS/SQL and .NET Developer who has extensive experience with MS/SQL backend development in a .NET environment to aid their effort in building their next-generation Finance System to support their rapid growth. This person must be an extremely detail-oriented self-starter and have the skills necessary to support our evolving business development needs.
• Contributing to a healthy, collaborative development environment.
• Multi tasking and managing tasks across several projects simultaneously to meet several deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences.
Mandatory Working Experience
• 5+ years of software development experience required.
• 5+ years of backend MS/SQL Development required.
• 2+ years of .NET Development required.
• Self starter
• Team player
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
• Expertise in developing with Microsoft T-SQL in a .NET environment.
• Extensive knowledge of T-SQL jobs, tables, stored procedures, synonyms, views, and functions.
• Experience with developing and supporting complex T-SQL-based business logic.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2.
• Microsoft SQL Management Studio 2008, including tools, such as Execution Plans and SQL Server Profiler.
• A fundamental understanding of object-oriented design and programming (OOD/OOP).
• Strong enthusiasm for the performance of timely and high quality work.
• Strong sense of urgency in order to provide our business stakeholders with a high quality of service/support.
• Experience developing and deploying stored procedure-based CLR functionality
• T-SQL Debugger
• Microsoft Visio
• Financial applications experience.
• Agile, Test Driven development practice
• Develop and maintain stored procedures used in C#.NET and ASP.NET applications.
• Maintain CLR code written in C#.NET.
• Analyze stored procedure-based business logic in order to document and propose solutions for migrating to the middle tier.
• Design and development of deliverables on time, and to required quality.
• Ensure the quality of delivered software through completion of design, appropriate unit/integration/regression/system testing, and code reviews.
• Estimation of development tasks.
• Work with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers in defining requirements and prototyping solutions.
• Work with the Test team in resolving data quality issues and supporting the test cycle.
Key Working Relationships
• Reports to Finance Team Lead
• Project Managers
• Finance Technical Lead and Team
• Senior Business Subject Matter Experts
• Accounting and Finance SMEs
• External Contractors