Geneca is a high-growth, Custom Software Development Company always on the lookout for people who have a passion for technology and know how to go all out to satisfy clients. Geneca is a Microsoft Gold Partner, a 2-time Deloitte fast 50 company, and most recently voted one of the **101 Best and Brightest places to work in Chicago** for 2007.
We are currently looking for a Senior .Net Architect with the following abilities:
- Lead cross-business unit team to design and support a service-oriented application architecture for information systems.
- Produce technical specifications and design from analysis for core and common business and technical application architecture components and systems.
- Define and implement strategies for integration of 3rd party systems into the business and technical architectures.
- Work with functional teams to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
- Lead governance committee meetings and initiatives concerning technical architecture.
A .Net Architect has the following experience:
- 5+ years of application architecture experience with distributed and object-oriented systems with a deep understanding of the .NET Framework and object-oriented concepts
- 7+ years of development experience in object oriented languages with good software methodology practices, including 3+ years of experience with Web Services technologies.
- Solid experience in using design patterns, distributed paradigms, modeling techniques and UML.
- Experience designing and developing core architectural components such as security models, messaging infrastructures, exception handling and tracing frameworks, etc.
- Experience in defining integration strategies and implementing integration and migration strategies and using integration and ETL tools and technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL or other relational database technology.
If you have the talent, the experience, and are passionate about making great software, please click "apply" to submit your information.
Currently, Geneca is only hiring salaried w-2 employees. We will not be responding to candidates interested in looking for contract work.