Sr. DotNet Programmer
Dotnet IT Manager
In-Person Interview after telephone interview
Marlborough, MA 01754
Under general direction formulates and defines system scope and objectives. Able to solve complex problems and devises or modifies procedures to solve problems. Prepares detailed specs which will be used to program. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining those programs. Participates in all levels of the systems development life cycle (SDLC). Responsible for directing other team members and may act as a project coordinator. Has experience with state of the art application development support software packages and proficiency in at least 2 higher level programming languages. Knowledge of the SDLC, client areas functions and systems.
• Assist in the Architecting, design & development of the Strategic .NET based Application Suite
• Translate business requirements into well-designed and documented software components based on Microsoft technologies (.NET, SQL)
• Work closely with CLIENT business, infrastructure support and development teams
• Provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance
• Participate in all phases of the lifecycle of software application development with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality, code reviews and implementation
• 7+ years of enterprise-class web development experience
• Very strong in OOPS (will consider candidates with Java/J2EE background)
• Extremely fluent in .NET 4.0, ASP.NET (C#), N-Tier development, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), XML-based web services
• Experience with MVC 2.0/3.0, ORM Framework, Dependency Injection Framework
• Familiarity with the REST approach
• Fluent in MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, DB architecture/design, SQL development
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Experienced in TDD (Test Driven Development) using MSTest & TFS 2010.
• Experienced in automated deployment tools such as MSBuild and Continuous Integration.
• Experience building secure web applications a plus – user authentication, role-based access control, n-tier architecture, DB/file encryption, input validation techniques
• Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
• Experience advocating for and using new technology to build applications of the future
• Experience with multi language support in a web application is preferred
• Familiarity with well known security vulnerabilities and ability to address such vulnerabilities.
• Familiarity with performance analysis of a web application
• Effective problem solving and risk assessment skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
• MS Visio, ERwin (or similar Data Modeling tool) ,Visual Source Safe, MS Team System, Charting solutions such as Zing Chart, Fusion Charts or MS Charts, nHibernate
Software Developer / .net lead / .net architect / .net c# developer / .net programmer / .net c# consultant / .net c# programmer / .net c# architect / .net tech lead/ Sr .net programmer / senior dotnet engineer / .net manager / IT manager / .net architect
Contact: 732 993 6265
Contact Sanjay at 732 626 9646 X 2202