Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Duration: 3-4 months + High Possibility Of Extension
Seeking a Specialist, Analytics, Marketing Solutions.
· As an analytics specialist, you will use primary and secondary data sets to draw conclusions and help support the Online Marketing account teams and clients to make sound business decisions.
· You will use various software tools such as Access, Excel, SQL query, SAS and various web-based applications to generate reports as needed, and be responsible for special projects requiring research, data mining, financial modeling, and database manipulation.
· In addition, you should have a strong sense of details allowing you to validate reports for the highest level of accuracy and key findings, and you will manage all financial and campaign aspects of digital marketing programs.
· You will be in charge of leading the reporting, forecasting, channel deep dive, campaign optimization and portfolio/attribution management for entire online marketing program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conduct extensive digital marketing reporting and analysis work including multi-channel reporting, media mix modeling and forecasting, cross-channel campaign and promotion analyses, gap/variance analyses on all the major marketing KPIs.
· Provide competitive research and industry benchmark analyses to identify the business opportunities.
· Support marketing channel leads to deep dive each channel to answer business questions and identify opportunities.
· Support marketing directors to improve the channel operating efficiency, provide attribution insights and optimize media spend.
· Lead and enhance weekly reporting and quarterly forecasting process by partnering channel leads and provide business insights and recommendations.
· Work closely with the customer and the web analytics groups on cross-functional initiatives in pulling and providing relevant data to generate customer-focused viewpoints.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with various marketing channel owners.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Economics or related fields (preferred); Master degree is a plus. Three years of digital analytics experience
· Strong problem solving, business analysis and quantitative skills
· Ability to write read and execute Access or SQL query is required.
· Experience using SAS or any web analytics tools is a plus
· Superior communication skills, good project management skills, strong presentation skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast moving environment
· Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and team-oriented work ethic
· Effective written and verbal communications skills.