Looking for a SR Workday integration consultant with 2+ Years of experience in Working with implementing Workday HCM and Payroll solutions.
- Provide Workday integration solutions to acumen clients nationwide
- The Workday Integration Consultant - is a hands-on systems integration position with high visibility and will be responsible for participating in software integration projects for acumen Clients
- The Workday Integrations Consultant should have knowledge of related applications and cloud-based technologies
- Should also possess excellent interpersonal skills along with strong written and verbal communication and the ability to communicate effectively to non-technical audiences as well as senior technical personnel
- The individual should have the ability to work effectively as an individual or in a team environment
- Participate in on-site and off-site systems integration projects delivering Workday solutions to acumen clients nationwide.
- Design and implement integration solutions across Workday’s HCM and Payroll.
- Working with implementing Workday HCM and Payroll solutions for clients across the US based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements.
Human Capital Consultants who specialize in HR Transformation enabled by Workday HR are required to have:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant business consulting / industry experience
- Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role on one or more Workday implementation projects
- Demonstrated proficiency with EIB’s and Data Gathering Workbooks
- Must have experience with all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Extensive knowledge of integration with external vendors (i.e. healthcare providers, 401K providers, etc.)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Business case development experience
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization