Mobile Application Developer"/ "Android Developer"
- Help design and rebuild our application with brand new experience from ground up
- Participates in research and development of highly scalable consumer facing mobile applications with rich user interfaces
- Identifies new mobile technologies, trends, opportunities, and how they might relate to enhance our products and business
- This is 100% hands on coding opportunity. With your experience, passion and personality; will help push our Android development to next level.
- 7+ years of software development experience or MS and 5+ years of experience
- Excellent software engineering, design and architecture skills
- Strong hands-on Java development experience
- Hands-on experience developing applications on Android platform
- Good unit testing and debugging skills. Our apps testing is 100% automated.
- Great interest and focus on the user experience. Good understanding of Android UI design patterns.
- Good written and verbal communicate skills
- Self-motivated creative and focused
- Aptitude for learning, growing and working in team environment
Bachelor Degree/Certification and / or equivalent experience
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 916-790-1165(Direct)
About AgreeYa Solutions
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions and services to over 200 large to small organizations in the US, Europe, India, China, Korea, UAE, Singapore and Mexico across various industries. Headquartered in Folsom, California (US) and 6 Global Delivery Centers, AgreeYa’s flexible “Global but Local” approach delivers world class technology and business solutions around Portal and Enterprise Social Collaboration (SharePoint and SocialXtend), Cloud & Infrastructure (VDIXtend), Mobility (Onvelop), Application Development & Management, Product Engineering, Independent Software Testing, IT Staffing (Workforce Solutions) and Risk and Compliance Staffing Solutions.
Along with this end-to-end portfolio of services, AgreeYa leverages mature quality processes based on ISO 9001-2008 and SEI-CMMI standards to become a trusted IT partner for our customers and have been recognized by Gartner as Cool Vendor for Enterprise Mobility; by Sacramento Business Journal as Top Software Companies; by SiliconIndia as the Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies; and by DiversityBusiness.com as Top 500 Diversity-Owned Businesses in the United States with Minority Business Enterprise certification from NCMSDC.