Our client is looking for a .NET Architect to help build SaaS applications that support the entertainment industry. This is a contract-to-hire position, based in Studio City.
- Utilize subject matter expertise and technical acumen to develop overall product strategy.
- Work with professional services to determine the viability of product vision and plan for upcoming releases.
- Work with technical team members to determine technical and practical viability of architecture ideas.
- Assist business analysts in determining if detailed requirements are sufficient to be passed along to the development team.
- Participate as part of development teams to provide technical direction and assist in development life cycle as necessary.
- Research and development on new technologies and techniques to facilitate overall system architecture.
- 7+ years as an enterprise application architect designing applications that integrate data and processes from various business units within the organization.
- 7+ years progressive experience as a software developer utilizing the .NET platform to develop n-tier applications for desktop, server and web.
- A deep understanding of the interaction of business systems within the enterprise and the role of enterprise software in automating business processes.
- Understanding of web services, including how and when to best utilize them.
- UML/Architecture Modeling and the ability to effectively deliver presentations.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of common business processes, workflows and data flows across a wide set of domains.
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively with management, customers, business analysts and developers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken evidenced by the ability to communicate across all levels of an organization.
- Experience working on product development
- Experience building SaaS products
- Experience in the entertainment industry, particularly with rights management and international distribution