Systems and Programming Manger
We are seeking one (1) Systems and Programming Manager for a full time role with a retail group.
Why Work Here?
Our client is a highly recognizable company with offices located in Carson, CA. You will serve as a Manage the development and deployment of new applications and application enhancements ensuring business requirements and timelines are met, as well as manage the development team in support of business operations, providing clear directions and technical solutions; includes application issue resolution and application operation explanations.
What will get you the job?
Qualified candidates will be professionals who are proficient working across all layers of software with, including experience in the following requirements:
- 8 years of progressively responsible related experience, including at least 6 years’ experience as Cobol programmer and systems analyst, HP3000 preferred; 2 years directly leading an IT team.
- 3+ years with Oracle eBusiness Suite applications, including Oracle Database, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports.
- 3+ years Visual Basic experience preferred.
- Proven track record managing SDLC process.
- Demonstrated project management skills; good technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Interested in learning more about this and other similar opportunities? Visit www.technicalconnections.com and then send your resume to me at email@example.com for immediate consideration, and tell me what separates you from everyone else.
Technical Connections Inc. (www.tci-la.com) excels in providing IT and Technical staffing services and adheres to the highest levels of integrity, professionalism and performance. TCI has been providing qualified technical professionals since 1984 and is owned, managed and staffed by IT professionals (many of whom have been with the company for over 10 years) who understand the emerging new technologies as well as legacy systems. We are all committed to fostering lasting professional relationships based upon the highest level of service and satisfaction by partnering with clients and candidates in a manner that fosters trust and achieves results.