Data Asset Management (DAM) Analyst
The Analyst will work on developing and supporting a Digital Asset Management system to sustain the publishing environment. The duties include analyzing requirements and enhancement requests from end users, writing technical specifications, and managing the development process (using internal and external resources). Additionally, the DAM Analyst will be involved in testing and deploying code to production servers and troubleshooting/analyzing issues as they arise.
Why Work Here?
Our client is a highly recognizable publishing company with offices located Newbury Park, CA. This is a full time position with excellent benefits.
What will get you the job?
Qualified candidates will be professionals whose experience is in the following requirements:
- Five years’ experience managing content management systems.
- Strong knowledge and three to five years’ experience working with Digital Asset Management systems (Experience with Nothplains Telescope is a strong plus).
- Experience working with video asset workflows, including, but not limited to, video encoding, codecs, file formats, and streaming service (experience with Telestream FlipFactory and Brightcove are a strong plus).
- Experience working with metadata modeling in a DAM application.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, specifically MS-SQL.
- Basic knowledge of XML.
- General knowledge of relational databases and object-oriented programming.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Interested in learning more about this and other similar opportunities? Visit www.technicalconnections.com and then send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, and tell me what separates you from everyone else.
Technical Connections Inc. (www.tci-la.com) excels in providing IT staffing services and adheres to the highest levels of integrity, professionalism and performance. TCI has been providing qualified technical professionals since 1984 and is owned, managed and staffed by IT professionals (many of whom have been with the company for over 10 years) who understand the emerging new technologies as well as legacy systems. We are all committed to fostering lasting professional relationships based upon the highest level of service and satisfaction by partnering with clients and candidates in a manner that fosters trust and achieves results.