The Infrastructure Manager is a key member of the Information Technology team and will be responsible for overseeing the Infrastructure Team and provide direction and coaching to all team members to ensure a professional work environment. The qualified candidate should have in depth knowledge of subject matters pertaining both to the technology area as well as managing operations and maintenance for the company’s infrastructure.
Why Work Here?
Our client is a highly recognizable company with offices located in Los Angeles (Mid-Wilshire area). You will be responsible for leadership and strategic direction for the infrastructure team, to design and propose solutions to company technology’s needs, maintain systems optimized and down time to a minimal, as well as to oversee completion of IT related projects.
What will get you the job?
Qualified candidates will be professionals whose experience is in the following requirements:
- 10+ years of experience with BS in Computer Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in network design, deployment, managing/maintaining.
- 7+years of experience and troubleshooting complex infrastructure related issues, VMware, Citrix and other windows base technologies, such as: Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusion to respond to common and complex inquiries.
- Project management, organizational and prioritizing skills are a must
- Excellent attitude and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work outside normal business hours as needed
Interested in learning more about this and other similar opportunities? Visit www.technicalconnections.com and then send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, and tell me what separates you from everyone else.
Technical Connections Inc. (www.tci-la.com) excels in providing IT and Technical staffing services and adheres to the highest levels of integrity, professionalism and performance. TCI has been providing qualified technical professionals since 1984 and is owned, managed and staffed by IT professionals (many of whom have been with the company for over 10 years) who understand the emerging new technologies as well as legacy systems. We are all committed to fostering lasting professional relationships based upon the highest level of service and satisfaction by partnering with clients and candidates in a manner that fosters trust and achieves results