This position provides Information Technology strategic and operational planning services, system development, evaluation and coordination of business software and services for the Company. This position is designed to ensure the continuous qualitative delivery and operation of integrated information systems. The position manages the end-to-end management of company-wide system implementations, from RFP to go-live, and ongoing support. Prior personnel management a plus.
- Conducts enterprise-wide software development planning and related project management. Consults with senior management team to identify and prioritize IT projects that align with corporate goals. Develops, coordinates, guides and maintains business software strategic and operational plans in support of the overall business and technology goals.
- Provides advice and leadership on evaluation and selection of IT business and operational solutions.
- Manages design, implementation and maintenance of IT business software and operational solutions, ensuring appropriate investment and return in identified needs and solutions.
- Develops and maintains enterprise IT policies and procedures to ensure the protection of enterprise IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information entrusted to or maintained by the Company.
- Conducts management of all IT employees including interviewing, hiring, and performance management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills, time and project management skills.
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Ability to critically evaluate and troubleshoot complex problems
- Ability to communicate and interact with a wide variety of individuals from the C level to line positions.
- Special skills include systems development, planning, and systems integration.
- Extensive and broad based experience in enterprise level business software (e.g., ERP, Document Management, etc.) information technology management/administration, applications and system development within an Information Technology environment, databases and business process modeling.
- Knowledge of current enterprise server hardware, operating systems (Windows, Linux), and development tools, security systems, data center and distributed operations.
- Knowledge of server and PC applications including word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software, and document control.
- Familiarity with information processing requirements of medical device industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse workforce.
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Business, Computer Science, Data Processing, or Equivalent, with minimum 10 years’ related experience.
- Microsoft GreatPlains and Oracle Enterprise Experience.
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Management of custom application development projects.
- PLM systems and implementations.
- Experience with one or more reporting systems (Cognos, OBIEE, Crystal Reports).
- Experience in a direct manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a Medical device environment preferred.