Business Development Manager with 3+ years of new business development experience within the staffing industry. You will work with a team of seasoned staffing professionals and will be primarily responsible for IT/Engineering staffing sales and new business development
This is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche. Client activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts.
Compensation Plan includes: Base Salary, plus commissions.
- Consistently prospecting, pursuing and closing new business.
- Minimum (6) Client/Prospect Meeting per week
- Developing and implementing long-term relationships with clients.
- Develop prospect lists to generate new business including cold calls.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract prospects.
- Marketing top candidates to clients and prospects
Must have proven sale's success in the staffing industry (at least 3 years)
Sorry NO H1-B Visa Sponsorship available