We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to work out of our Carlsbad Office.
This position is for the IT Staffing Industry.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for consistently increasing branch revenue through the generation of new business, identifying and securing additional business opportunities with existing customers and establishing client for life relationships through complete client qualification and needs analysis; and outstanding service results.
Interested and Qualified Candidates, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Client development and rapport building
a. Actively campaign target accounts- heavy outside sales
b. New client development
c. Continue to develop client relationships through on-site visits
d. Maintain sales budget expectations through direct interaction with Branch, Area and Regional Management
· Build a client base of (# to be determined) qualified leads and implement phases of Target Process for each
· Maintain minimum standards and increase sales for temporary/contract billing and full-time cash-in
· Interface with clients to identify needs, present solutions and to obtain job orders.
· Facilitate introduction of Branch Manager and recruitment team to support and develop client accounts
· Maintain credit and collection standards in accordance with Company policies
· Interface with Management Team when appropriate on “Key” or “A” Accounts
· Plan/coordinate events as needed to attract clients (i.e., client lunches, quarterly lunch meetings
· Comply with Regional and Corporate expense report guidelines
· Complete all data entry in Office Automation on prospects and targets at the initial stages of contact and throughout the development of the relationship
· Keep accurate business records and receipts for reimbursement
· Join community based organizations and/or industry associations
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Professional appearance
· Detail oriented
· Must be able work independently with minimal supervision
· Must be multi-task oriented
· Must supply own transportation, have valid driver’s license and provide auto insurance when applicable
· Proven ability to work with people at all levels
· Must be flexible and a team player
· The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
· Possess the knowledge and confidence to effectively develop clients via telephone or in person
· Related sales/customer service experience
· Ability to excel in a goal oriented sales environment