Location: Palo Alto. CA 94305
Contact: Lisa 408-961-9645
Need candidate with strong skills in plumbing/steamfitter and boiler knowledge? If you could send me resumes today that would be great. No current job description, but here is a brief summary of what they need, they would like to interview ASAP.
Some more information on the plumber/boiler tech/ steamfitter position.
As you know, we have been seeking a Temp person for a plumber/steamfitter position, we want someone that can do plumbing, but we would like find someone that has some boiler experience and can perform heating repairs and has experience with hydronics, steam, and domestic hot water, which involves some piping repairs.
- Journey level plumbing experience
- Journey level steamfitter/boiler experience
- Duration – depends on how long career staff are out but 2 months is probably reasonable but not guaranteed
- Pay – depends on experience – would not want to exceed the pay rate of career staff
- Hours would be 8-5 with the possibility of some overtime work to support projects – this includes during the Christmas break
- Optimal start date would be next week sometime