Latitude 36 is a full-service staffing services firm, specializing in recruiting for Information Technology and Healthcare positions. Founded in 2000, Latitude 36 is a WBENC certified woman-owned company. Our clients include Fortune 1000, large (500MM+) privately-held companies and non-profit corporations. Latitude 36’s core service is staffing. Through time-tested recruiting programs, we offer our customers the highest-calibre, pre-screened resources to ensure our customers meet business and project objectives.
For more information, please visit us at www.lat36.com
Kansas City, MO
5 month contract (W2 only)
- 3-5 years of experience with .NET development, including C#
- Strongly prefer someone with Agile team experience
- Associates Degree required, but a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Understand business requirements.
- Design, build, test, and deploy applications.
- Write code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Test and document software for web site and client and applications.
- Write, modify, and debug software for web sites and client applications.
- Write code to generate web pages, access databases, and business logic servers.
- Work with content producers.
Let me know if you are interested in this job role and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Please connect with us on: