Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Minimum of 7+ years related network engineering and customer support experience.
- At least 5+ years of Data Center experience.
- Project Management, Problem Solving, Expert LAN and WAN Knowledge, Complex Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, People Management.
- · Thorough understanding of networking technologies, including administration of enterprise routers, switches, firewalls and load-balancers (OSI layers 4-7)
- · Strong OSI layer 2 knowledge and practical experience, including various flavors of STP, ARP, QOS, etc.
- · Comprehensive knowledge of OSI layer 3 networks and protocols, including broadcast, multicast, anycast concepts, routing, etc.
- · Expertise with various routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- · Understanding of network security methodologies as a whole, including but not limited to: ACLs, Stateful firewalls, VPNs (tunneling, IPsec, PPTP, etc.)
- · Fluency with common network admin and intrusion detection tools such as Rancid, OpenNMS, Nagios, Ethereal/Wireshark, Nmap, Nessus, Netflow, etc.
- · Administrative scripting skills (Perl, UNIX shell scripting)
- · In-depth knowledge of Cisco IOS, both Cisco Nexus and non-Nexus series switches, Cisco routers and other Cisco networking gear.
- · Solid understanding of data center related technology and collocation environment.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call on 510-578-7568 ASAP.