Title: Web/SharePoint Developer
Location: Bay Area
Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Thompson Technologies is currently seeking a Web/SharePoint Developer for a direct hire/permanent opportunity for one of our clients in the bay area. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and creative developer with proven UI design experience and SharePoint development expertise to augment this growing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Own the entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders
- Collaborate and work with our close-knit engineering team in an Agile development environment
- Design and develop custom web parts, event handlers, timer jobs, workflows, and different levels of group permissions
- Build cross-browser compatible and highly scalable web applications
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor*s degree * must have
- Experience creating custom SharePoint solutions using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- Demonstrated success creating intuitive and easy-to-use user interfaces
- Knowledge of custom application development utilizing SharePoint 2010 technologies
- Proficiency with SQL Server databases, stored procedures, etc.
- Experience developing professional, cross-browser compatible user interfaces
- 5 years of experience using Microsoft .Net framework, ASP.Net, C#, advanced web technologies (JQuery and likes) and web services
- 2 years of experience implementing custom solutions for SharePoint 2010 including workflows, web parts, event receivers, web services, application pages, master pages, automated forms and list definitions
- 2 years of experience with SharePoint content deployment features, Object Model and Client OM APIs, and InfoPath form templates
- 2+ years of experience with MS SQL Server, leveraging SQL 2008/2012 features in developing optimized database code
Why Thompson Technologies? We*ve been recognized among the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 5000 and one of the top 50 in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, in addition to other awards. A leader in delivering talented, top-tier consultants, we provide unequalled service to the IT staffing industry. At our core, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.