- Manage work efforts related to implementation of new data elements in support of enabling IPv6 functionality to specific elements in the mobility network in anticipation of IPv4 exhaust dates. - Support the deployment of other elements related to the introduction of new services offerings in the marketplace, focused on national data core elements/nodes.
- Lead project initiation, architecture development, lab testing, field testing, and implementation required to supports launch commitments.
- Direct work efforts of engineers, architects, operations, and other technical players in support of project goals and objectives.
- Host team meetings to review work items and collect status from project team.
- Report regular status to stakeholders and manage escalations as required.
- 5+ years in Program Management of wireless telecommunication infrastructure (core and/or cell sites) or related disciplines as well as Project Management of LTE roll outs.
- 3 years MS Project
Desired: PMP certification