Founded in 1990, Atlanta-based Vector Consulting, an IT talent acquisition company, is expanding and seeks a few full lifecycle recruiters who can identify and qualify talented IT professionals seeking excellent career opportunities.
If you view "talent acquisition" as more about helping people harness the power of technology than harvesting resumes....if you see your contributions more about solution-building than processing resumes....if you enjoy a work experience that is high-energy in a culture that is relaxed....if you like to create "wins" for both technology professionals and companies seeking their talent....then Vector may be the perfect match for you.
The ideal candidate must have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in IT recruiting/staffing; possess a good level of knowledge in the lifecycle of recruiting (networking, sourcing, qualifying and managing relationships); a strong understanding of technology; and the ability to match the needs of candidates with the requirements of clients.
If you are focused, dedicated, and motivated to succeed, we will provide you with the environment - ability to learn and grow, deliver winning experiences, autonomy, tools and resources - needed for you to do so!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary functions and duties include:
· Create and implement recruitment strategies and interview plans for different IT positions
· Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates
· Assess resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
· Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company, client and position
· Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
· Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
· Document all stakeholder communications, throughout the recruiting lifecycle
· Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting
· Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing/recruiting strategies
· Develop an effective pipeline of IT talent for potential upcoming opportunities
· Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices
Personal Traits and Skills:
The following skills and abilities are sought, and should be expressed in individuals interested in the position:
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work in different environments (VMS and non VMS), and with diverse people, and technologies
· Good organizational, time management and multitasking skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize tasks, identify and resolve problems
· Effective negotiating skills
· Maintain a laser focus, high energy, and an exceptional work ethic
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
· Knowledge and past use of applicant tracking & VMS systems
· Ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions on a national, multi-location level
· Internet and Social Media savvy and experience in mining online databases
Quick learner of systems, processes, and procedures
· A bachelor’s degree and good knowledge in IT are sufficient for this position
ALL POSITIONS WITH VECTOR CONSULTING REQUIRE A COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK TO INCLUDE CRIMINAL/FINANCIAL/EDUCATIONAL/PROFESSIONAL CHECK.