Vircon Inc. prides itself on our ability to train our Staff, understand our Clients, and select the best Consultants. Compared to the standard practices in the Staff Augmentation and IT Consulting marketplace, we strive to differentiate ourselves as the Consultant's Consulting Company. By maintaining great working relationships with our consultants, we are able to attract world class clients and a wide variety of opport
Our Client is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst for their current project.
Employment Type: Contract w2 or c2c
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: 6 Months + Extension
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups
- Experience with Salesforce customer and partner portal knowledge
- Assist with testing, documenting and developing training materials.
- Assist users with reporting needs
- Experience with creating workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto-assignment rules, etc.
- Ability to maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, list view rights, and custom apex pages and classes, etc.
- Ability to write VF e-mail templates
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org