Our Client is seeking a Project Manager for their current project.
Employment Type: Long Term Contract
Location: San Francisco
Duration: 6 months + Extension
Our client is a software innovative company in downtown San Francisco seeking a Project Manager who is DRIVEN, GO GETTER, ASSERTIVE and SELF MOTIVATED WHO TAKES THE INITIATIVE, DRIVES the process and manages tasks and deadlines. Someone who is process oriented, but can also be flexible and would do anything to get the job done. ABOVE ALL they need someone who is proactive & can MULTI-task managing several projects. This consultant would need to be quick and sharp and ready to contribute to the project and team. Communication skills and conversation style are extremely important, diplomatic and someone who comes off very polished.
Because this is a Senior PM role, he/she must have previews experience working with business partners and represent the IT TEAM. They need people who can demonstrate their ability to succeed on multiple projects and work with both business users and technical teams.
- Multi-task, work on several projects at a time and manage time wisely
- Be able to work as a Project Manager and demonstrate excellent Project Management Skills
- Brings adequate technical expertise with the Content Management Systems (CMS), if they have experience with Adobe CQ5 would be perfect. Someone who has great understanding of how CMS works and make sure the it's always operational.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycles, testing methodologies, and training strategies
- Strong analytical, planning and project management including the ability to communicate ideas and plans both verbally and in writing
- Must exhibit a strong initiative for working independently and anticipate the needs of senior business management including the ability to develop and built strategic relationships and partnerships within the business.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and be extremely comfortable dealing with ambiguous and imperfect information.
- Will work with business owners and IT staff to identify project objectives, scope, resources and tracking spend to budget; develop project plans; direct resources; monitor tasks and risks. Manage communication and training activities.
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to describe complex business and or technology issues in simple terms that can be easily understood.
- Must be able to manage, guide and oversee the delivery of multiple projects of various sizes and complexity and be able to manage project resources, budget, risk, quality and escalation management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Can drive project management disciplines and methodologies in the organization and be able to work in close collaboration with business stakeholders and IT partners.
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com to apply.