We at Xoriant Corporation are looking for Electric Utility Project Manager. Please reply with your updated word format resume as soon as possible.
- The successful candidate will be fully knowledgeable and proficient in all aspects of the project management Body of Knowledge.
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience successfully managing projects and be able to cite practical examples of this including example deliverables. Experience with the Microsoft Project is required.
- The successful candidate must be a high energy, detail oriented individual who will demonstrate: high caliber communication, leadership and people skills; strong organizational skills; and the ability to successfully initiate, track, report and close projects.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including stakeholders, sponsors, team leads, other project managers, and technical staff; a strong process orientation including producing high quality documentation artifacts; and a sound working understanding of IT concepts and the IT design & delivery life cycle.
- The successful candidate also will demonstrate the ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization from administrative and technical staff to executive Steering Committees, and also the ability to plan and execute Organizational Change Management to ensure that the technical solution delivered is fully accepted and used, and provides solid business value.
- Experience with Electric Utility, Customer Care, and Credit Projects is a plus, but not required. PMI (Project Management Institute) certification as a PMP (Project Management Professional) is preferred.
Location: Berlin, CT
Duration: 12+ Months
Thanks & Regards
Vashim Shaikh | Xoriant Connect
343 Thornall Street Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837
Tel: 732-200-1927 | Fax: 732-601-5459