We are looking for a Software Engineering professional to work in our Advanced Software Practices Group, to advance our capabilities in the area of Virtualization and Automation.
- Working with the various Build Teams to automate and virtualize the development environments for our developers as well as the production build environment.
- Integrate these technologies into the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery systems.
- Presenting project level material and status to various product teams and levels of management.
Ideal candidate is a Software Engineering professional with recent Dev Ops experience in Virtualization and Automation. He/she is self-directed, detailed oriented and good team player. Candidate works well in cross-functional teams, can multi-task and work in a changing environment.
- Cloud design and implementation
- Cloudstack or Openstack expertise a must
- VMware experience and/or certifications is a plus
- Experience with automation configuration tools a must (ansible, chef, or puppet) Ansible preferred
- Linux System Administration is a must
- Python, Perl and shell scripting required,
- Knowledge of Jenkins or Electric Commander is a plus
- Strong organizational ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Capabilities / Experience:
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Understanding of the product development and delivery process.
Charudatta Pawar | Xoriant Connect
+1-408-550-1268 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add: 1248, Reamwood Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Find us on:| |
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
Best way to reach me is through email.