- Workday - Human Capital Management - Integration Consultant
- Seattle, WA
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
At Deloitte, your work will be challenging and meaningful. You'll have the chance to give back to your community and help the environment. You'll find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. And you'll meet people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences who will become respected colleagues, and perhaps lifelong friends. But where you take your career is up to you. To learn more about Deloitte, visit our Careers site.
Workday - Human Capital Management - Integration Consultant
What our professionals say :
- "Deloitte is the #1 HRTransformation consultancy in the world".
- "We have the mostexperienced HRT practice embedded within the world's top human capital consulting group".
- "We get to work on the world's best known organizations".
- "Our clients are complex,often global and require the level of innovative expertise only Deloitte is able to bring".
- "I love being part of the best team on the planet and know that I'm helping us to remain #1".
- "I never have to prove to a client that we have the capability or credentials - they know we are the best before we even start talking so we can jump right into understanding and solving the client's business issues".
- "Our culture is collaborative and supportive".
- "We help each other to succeed in delivering meaningful, measurable impact for our clients every day".
- 4+ years' related experience consulting experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) functional configuration and implementation, or technical integration
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Ability to travel 80%(Monday through Thursday, weekly); though as a matter of practice Deloitte seeks opportunities, where possible, to provide greater flexibility and predictability for our people to promote better work-life balance.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the U.S., specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more.