Kforce has a client seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test in their San Francisco, CA location. This clients systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. Meeting the high quality standards requires extensive automation spanning across Unit, API, Component, UI, Stress, Performance & Fluidity areas. If you are a creative, talented, detail oriented and enthusiastic SDET or Automation Engineer who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about great customer experience, then this is the right team for you.
Software Development Engineers in Test build cutting edge test applications and automated tools. Our SDETs understand software internals, software build & release processes, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and test frameworks. SDETs are excellent individual contributors capable of handling tasks from start to finish independently, seeking out the information they require and developing their code alongside their product development peers. They are responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and then strategizing and executing on the final product.
This position will support the efforts of the Digital Music Development Teams, as well as supporting other Quality Assurance initiatives as the need arises. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing appropriate tests and test infrastructure - including automated tests and integration of automated tests into continuous development and deployment systems.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 3+ years in Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering.
* 3+ years of Java development experience
* Experience with implementing algorithms to solve complex real world problems
* Expertise in object oriented design and design patterns
* Excellent working knowledge of white box, performance and integration testing, with demonstrable experience in all areas.
* Strong and demonstrable experience writing automated tests and integrating automated tests into continuous development and deployment systems.
* Experience with one common automation framework using an object-oriented programming language * Clear understanding of the basics of mobile technologies
* Track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with peers in all organizations (QA, Development, PM, etc)
* Track record of delivering an excellent customer experience
* Knowledge of build systems and software integration systems
* In-depth experience with mobile-delivered technologies
* A desire to help shape the world of digital music and digital media