- NORTHROP GRUMMAN
- Landover, MD
- Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Information Assurance Analyst level 2 to work on a large program in Landover, MD. The Cyber Information Assurance Analyst candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
* Manage the security (hardware/software) requirements including communications, network interfaces, trusted system, trusted computing, TEMPEST and all Government security requirements (including DCID 6/3, ICD 503 and NSSI No. 1253).
* Participate in architectural discussions and provide input related to system security vulnerabilities brought on through hardware and software modifications, upgrades, and changes.
* Provide guidance to Software Developers, Systems Engineers, and Operations staff on system security, Certification & Accreditation (C&A) issues, information security policy, and determine security issues and impacts.
* Perform system C&A planning, testing, and liaison activities.
* Implement the requirements for Multi-Level and Compartmented Mode security.
* Review all Configuration Control Board items for compliance with security requirements.
* Be responsible for all security-related tasks under all phases of design and evolution through integration and test. Perform trusted system design and evolution.
* Design, develop, engineer, integrate and implement solutions that meet the system's security requirements.
* Perform vulnerability/risk analysis of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system lifecycle.
* Assess and mitigate system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle.
* Support the preparation, submission and maintenance of Trusted Facility Manuals, System Security Plans (SSP), Security Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Security Requirements Traceability Matrix (SRTM), and other security related documentation for compliance with security features and enhancements.
* A successful candidate will have experience with creating and executing security certification test plans, performing ISSO-related duties, conducting computer security briefings, conducting security audits and ensuring that the audit records are archived for future reference, and providing recommendations resulting from system vulnerability scan reports and hardening guide documentation This position is located within walking distance of the New Carrollton METRO/Amtrak/MARC station. DSSOU LAND
* Must have a current TS/SCI clearance
* Bachelors Degree in a Technical Discipline and 2 years of Information Security Related experience
* Experience with network protection technologies, operating system vulnerability analysis and correction, methods to mitigate system-wide security vulnerabilities, distribution and transmission techniques, and impedance matching (balanced/unbalanced).
* Fluent in the Government's directives governing Multi-Level Security and Compartment Mode systems.
* Current CISSP Certification
* Experience with Apple MacIntosh, COTS, UNIX, Linux and be able to analyze and define security requirements for local and wide area networks.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Maryland-Landover
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Information Systems
© 2014 Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U. S. Citizenship is required for most positions.