The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation's top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on direct written premiums.* Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company's core strength and competitive advantage.* We excel by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives, and competitive products, rates and compensation.
The SAP ABAP Developer reports development, data interfaces, analysis and design, and dialog programming in the SAP R/3 environment.
- provide support and maintenance
- complete program modifications and performance tuning
- provide problem solving, debugging, data gathering and technical specifications
Qualified candidates have earned a bachelor's degree in*BCIS, MIS, or CS, or have equivalent experience in computer science or related discipline.
- five or more years of experience with ABAP/4 programming
- previous experience as a programmer analyst in an enterprise data management stem
- strong ABAP/4 programming skills
- experience with Data Dictionary, Data Interfaces (RFC, ALE, ALV, IDOCS, BDC, BAPI, BDT, BW) and Dialog Programming
- experience with report development, performance tuning, maintenance and support of SAP customized and standard programming
- familiar with Client/Server application development
- knowledge of C++, Java, html, Internet applications
- experience with SAP Script
- functional knowledge of the FI/CO business process & CRM experience
- Z Objects archiving experience
Selected associates receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including a matching 401(k).* Equal Opportunity Employer.