Who We Are:
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world—tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and Education. With an outward focus on our customers and integrity at our core, we're creating technology solutions that help businesses optimize their operations, families connect from anywhere, and whole communities leave smaller, greener footprints. The result? Widespread impact on the way people live, work and play across the entire globe.
That's why we need the best and the brightest minds to join our team. People like you—determined to push boundaries, drive real change, and help us create a smarter, better future for all.
What We Do:
From secure cloud computing, to Machine-to-Machine communications, to robust omnichannel experiences, we're spearheading tomorrow's innovations, today. Our solutions are empowering individuals, businesses, and communities everywhere to unlock their potential and realize the power of technology. That means connecting children to hands-on learning experiences, enabling global businesses to build mobile workforces, and helping municipalities run greener and more efficiently. Simply put: we're creating a better future. And you can be a part of it.
What We Offer:
On top of being a part of the company that's changing the world through groundbreaking technology, you'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits so robust we call them Total Rewards.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Award-winning training
- Tuition assistance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee discounts on plans and technology
- Health and wellness programs
Sales Supervisor-Consumer & Mass Markets
- Sales Supervisor-Consumer & Mass Markets
- Application, Applications, Call Center, Consultant, Customer Service, Development, Excel, Manager, Management, Metrics, PC, Performance, PowerPoint, Sales, Supervisor, Systems, Web
- Date Posted:
- Oxnard, CA
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Job Length:
- Full-Time Security
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
- One Verizon Way
- Basking Ridge, NJ 07920-1097
- (908) 559-4000
This position requires extensive interaction with each consultant on a daily basis and including feedback, coaching and development/disciplinary plans as needed. Monitoring of employee performance through side-by-side and remote observations; reviewing results with each emplyee on a consistent basis; providing coaching and identifying additional training to assist consultants in reaching required objectives; utilizing web-based PC tools and other reports in working with the team; acknowledging progress and addressing areas of opportunity on a team and individual basis. Working closely with center staff and manager to identify appropriate coaching plans for all employees (hourly and management) in all key metrics; supervise the actions to achieve daily and monthly objectives; developing and maintaining all necessary records and documents associated with employee performance. Maintaining a strong knowledge of all products, practices and policies required to lead and develop a team;
participating in constant dialogue with center manager and peers to share best practices and taking all necessary steps to change behaviors through coaching to performance. Adhere to Code of Business Conduct and take personal accountability of own professional development. Effectively organizing and planning work, setting priorities and executing action plans. Provide leadership that supports the customer contact vision and strategy.
1. 2 or more years experience in sales support/customer service call center environment.
2. Experience supervising consultant personnel (or have been in an acting capacity).
3. Working knowledge of call center systems: Cofee,SSP, Power Coach,etc.
4. PC skills - experience working with Microsoft Office applications (Word,Excel and Powerpoint).
5. Communicate and work effectively in a Union environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Ability to quickly establish and maintain an effective rapport with individuals of diverse backgrounds and professional levels.
2. Ability to reiew and analyze call center reports and make coaching recommendations.
3. Mastery of coaching to performance and sales process.
4. Excellent written communication skills with the demonstration clear and articulate speaking, as well as concise and effective documentation.
5. Create a positive work environment by motivating, recognizing and engaging employees through proper communication and equitable application.
1. Position may require travel on occasion.
2. Flexible work hours required including working nights and weekends.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Sales Incentive: Yes
Job ID: 335399
Driving Requirements: Personal Vehicle
Travel: 25% or Less
Relocation Assistance: Yes